• RM1711,ZhanTao Tech.Building , Minzhi Street, Bao'an District
  • szjunen.com
  • 86-755-28151663,13825272135
  • 13825272135
 
 Paper Tubes > collapsible aluminum ointment nozzle tube injection tip 
Product Information

collapsible aluminum ointment nozzle tube injection tip

Material:
Aluminum
Usage:
medical ointment
Surface Handling:
Offset Printing
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
Jun-En
Model Number:
all sorts
Color:
1-6 colors
Detailed Description

Product Description:collapsible aluminum ointment nozzle tube injection tip


Quick Details:

Material

Aluminum

Usage

medical ointment

Surface Handling

Offset Printing

Place of Origin

Guangdong, China (Mainland)

Brand Name

Jun-En

Model Number

all sorts

Color

1-6 colors



collapsible aluminum ointment nozzle tube injection tip
Aluminum purity>99.7%
internal laqucer bottom latex
Dia:11

collapsible aluminum ointment nozzle tube injection tip
 

Specification

Diameter      from 11mm-38mm

Length          any length decided by customers

printing         1-6 colors offset printing

techniques   inner coating and bottom latex

facility             8 auto-production lines and GMP workshop,with 5millions per month.

 

samples time

15 days afer get payment and make sure the printing

 

MOQ

150,000 pcs per size

 

Terms of payment

30% T/T,pay the rest 70% before shippment

 

Weclome any inquiry about aluminum tubes, and other packaging material such as laminated tubes,cigar tube,paper carton box, aluminum foil bag and so on. 

collapsible aluminum ointment nozzle tube injection tipcollapsible aluminum ointment nozzle tube injection tip

 


All this kind aluminum tubes for pharmaceutical etc.., we promise will offer the best price by the good quality in china!We are specializing in producing many kinds of products,welcome to contact me for the details!Welcome your negotiated prices,we promise your good price will be our consideration.Above items are just a part, many more Cisco products are not listed out, please feel free contact us for more details. Thank you for your attention

Company information:
    Shenzhen Jun-En Co., Ltd. (Packaging) established on 2009 . We is an exporter of China (Mainland) Paper Tubes products.    Our products are mainly sold to North America South America Eastern Europe Southeast Asia Africa Oceania Mid East Eastern Asia Western Europe Central America Northern Europe Southern Europe! Highest quality and best price is the first to offer for our customers!    We invite you to visit our website and deliver your inquiries to us!We look forward to serving you!Please check our website www.szjunen.com for more information and pictures of all products.

Related Words: collapsible ibc   collapsible ibc   collapsible vase   collapsible stillages   collapsible bladder  

Send Inquiry to this Supplier
Contact Person:
Mr. Long Hu
Address:
RM1711,ZhanTao Tech.Building , Minzhi Street, Bao'an District
Phone:
86-755-28151663,13825272135
Mobile:
13825272135
Other Products from this Supplier

Copyright © 2011 Wholesale lots. ALL rights reserved.

E-mail:alipapers@sina.com